How does it work?
1. Clone – Submit a support ticket with your request to our custom services team. Then, we'll make an anonymized copy and prepare it by stripping out legacy design code.
- Admin > Design > CSS
- Admin > Design > Custom Classes
- Admin > Design > JS
- Admin > Settings > HTML Embed > Header HTML
- Admin > Settings > HTML Embed > Footer HTML
- Use Design Builder to get the design started
- Add CSS as needed
- Section layouts and third party services vs CSS changes
3. Migrate Changes to Live Site – When your changes are done, you can migrate the new design from the clone to the live site.
- Admin > Design > Options > Download Design (Live Version)
- NOTE: Any changes to site structure (ex: new sprockets, sections, page layouts, content, or code added to site header) will NOT automatically be copied over with the design. You must keep track of those changes to the clone and manually recreate those on the live site.