Many times, the fastest way to make dramatic edits to an existing design is to refresh the images. Here is an example:
- You have the logo.jpg graphic which is your masthead/logo image
- you have created a new design for this that is the same size as the one currently in use
- Save you new image with the same name, in this example, logo.jpg
- Go to Design Studio, Manage Images
- Click "Add Image" to arrive to the Add Image screen
- Click "Browse" and select your new logo.jpg
- Check the box that says "Overwrite/replace files with the same name"
- Click "Add Image"
- File is uploaded and the image is now replaced