This document explains how to do a quick change to the theme which is only available to PRO account users.
Many times, the fastest way to make dramatic edits to an existing design is to refresh the images. Here is an example:
- You have the logo.jpg graphic which is your masthead/logo image
- you have created a new design for this that is the same size as the one currently in use
- Save you new image with the same name, in this example, logo.jpg
- Go to Design Studio, Manage Images
- Click "Add Image" to arrive to the Add Image screen
- Click "Browse" and select your new logo.jpg
- Check the box that says "Overwrite/replace files with the same name"
- Click "Add Image"
- File is uploaded and the image is now replaced
NOTE: If you overwrite a file, make sure you have a back-ups of both the original and new graphics on your hard drive in case you want to replace them or re-use them again later.
but then you can't get the first version back without replacing it again from your hard drive where you've (hopefully) saved it, right?
Yes, you are right. If you overwrite a file, make sure you have a back-up on your hard drive in case you want to replace it later. In this case, the doc is explaining how to do a quick change to the theme which is only available to Pro users. If Standard users want to change the logo in the masthead, it needs to be done via the Theme Gallery: