PRO sites can use custom font files. To do this, you must first obtain a webfont files and upload the files to our Design Studio/Images, and then reference the fonts in the CSS utilizing @font-face function.
Most font resellers offer web font files. Sites like MyFonts.com, FontSpring.com, and FontSquirrel.com provide @font-face kits to make this easier. Below are listed the necessary formats and the browsers they correspond with. (A list of some webfont providers at the bottom.)
- Typekit (increase webfont options in Metro Publisher)
- Google Webfonts (free/opensource)
- FontSquirrel.com (free and paid)
- The League of Moveable Type (free/open-source)
- Fontspring.com (webfonts for sale)
- Myfonts.com (webfonts for sale)