The Location Search Sprocket links to your existing location searches. It can be configured to search any or all of your location searches.
NOTE: You must first set up Location Searches and Quicklinks or they will not appear here as options in the sprocket admin. Please refer to this guide on how to set up a Location Search. Quicklinks and their corresponding Map Zones are outlined here: Creating Quicklinks and Map Zones
- Headline: This is a dynamic text headline that will appear at the top of the sprocket if no headline image is used. The sample image below shows where the text header appears. If no headline image is used, then the text that you put into the 'Headline' field will appear in the sprocket as a text header.
- Headline Image: Inserting a header image gives flexibility to visually differentiate the sprocket. The Headline Image, if one is used, replaces the dynamic text headline.
The look and feel of the sprocket is determined by the CSS that is controlling the overall look and feel of the site, but you may also visually differentiate your sprockets by inserting a graphical header here. The image below shows what happens if you used a Headline Image in place of the dynamic text headline.
NOTE: The image must be cropped properly for the space this Sprocket will be placed into. If you use a headline image, the width should be 300 pixels for the Right Rail and 225 pixels for the Left Rail on the Homepage. This feature is not available for Standard users.
- Searches: Check one or more of the locations searches you wish to include int his sprocket. If you are not familiar with Location Searches, please refer to this guide to Setting Up a Location Search. Listings-only Searches are marked with an asterisk (*) to assist you when making your selection.
Any Location Searches you select here will appear as a dropdown menu on the Sprocket, with the specific Tag Categories for each of those Location Searches also listed as sub-navigation items in that dropdown menu.
Any 'Quicklinks' that are included in a particular location search will also appear as a pulldown here. If you are not familiar with Quicklinks, please refer to this guide to Creating a Quicklink.
- Title: This is the sprocket title that is displayed in the admin. Name your sprocket something that is obvious and descriptive.
- Notes / Internal Description: Descriptive text that appears only in the admin.
- Usage: This field will indicate where the sprocket is placed within your public site.