For clients with the Metro Publisher's Directory add-on, the sponsored content tag feature enables you to easily promote your advertisers in an effective and elegant way.
How Does it Work?
Metro Publisher has made it easier than ever for you to set up and feature sponsored content throughout your website with a special “sponsored” tag function.
Just create a new tag and designate it as sponsored. Any content with that tag will be styled in a way that stands out from the rest of your stories. Simple!
Here are a few things to note:
- This feature requires the Directory add-on.
- The styling of sponsored items within sprockets and on the content pages is determined by the theme.
- The text call-out will always display "Sponsored." Pro clients can change this using CSS.
- While you can designated as many tags as you like as sponsored, since the display is the same it really only makes sense to use a single tag.
To really boost your clients' content campaigns, combine this new feature with existing complimentary features:
- Control the Placement of Your Sponsored Content – Keep your advertisers highly visible by ‘pinning’ their sponsored content within feeds of new stories, events, and news items. Read more...
- Create Custom Landing Pages – With our flexible section layout tool, your team can create customized landing pages on any topic you like. Read more...
- Get the Directory Add-on – Combine with other features of the Directory add-on to provide a complete and highly sellable package your sales team will love. Read more...