Pro user accounts include 300GB data transfer per month compared to 75GB for standard accounts.
Pro users have access to Metro Publisher's Design Studio, which allows you to fully customize site CSS. Please visit our Designer Tasks section for our guides on applying custom design to your site.
Pro users have the option to add related links to content:
There are two ways to add related links; manually or automatically by tag.
- Manually Adding Related Links: Click "Add Link" to call up content selector. Filter and select desired piece of content or enter your own URL. Add custom link text through the "Link Title Override" field. To delete a link - select the row and click "Delete Link" button.
- Automated Related Links: Automating your related links is a BETA feature. To use this feature:
- First you must "turn on" the automated related links. To do that, log in as an Admin then go to Settings > Beta Features and check the option labeled "Automated Related Links (2.10)."
- Then under Settings > Content input the "Related Links Limit (max. 10)." This defines the maximum number of links that will appear with a pierce of content.
- Once those two settings have been configured, the automated links will appear on all your content by tag. That means that when you tag an article, for example, Metro Publisher will add related articles with the same tag(s) sorted by issue date. However, you still have the option to add other links manually on any individual piece of content. From the edit page of any piece of content, you can manually select content as described above.
For more information on related links and examples of how they can be used please take a look at our blog post: Loyal Audience Growth with Related Links
Pro users may feature extra author information to be added below Content.
- Pull author tag info:
- Shows both authors and editors of a piece of Content
- And link to topic page
- Multiple authors = stack the author info boxes
- Configuration option under Admin > Settings > Content
- [ √ ] Show Author Info in Content
Pro Users also have the option to use QR codes (Quick Response Code). QR codes can be added to print. This allows mobile users with QR code apps to jump quickly to your website.
Article edit page with QR Code
To use a QR Code:
- Go to the edit page for a piece of content
- At the bottom of the page, click on the link for the QR Code
- Download the large image of the QR code.
- Use that code in any printed piece you would like to link to that particular piece of content.
For more information on QR codes please take a look at our Metro Publisher Blog posting: Boost Traffic with Automatically Generated Quick Response (QR) Codes