Individual directory listings are managed from within Locations on the location edit page.
Adding a Listing
To change a location into a directory listing, you simply need to check the box on the upper right of the location edit page entitled "Directory Listing." By checking the box, this listing will automatically appear in the directory search, based on whatever category includes this business' location tag.
Once you have done this, additional options for managing the listing will appear below that check box.
- Directory Listing: Check this option to turn on/off the listing.
- Sponsored Listing: This option allows this listing to be included in the various places throughout your site where highlights options may appear.
- Sponsored listings appear at the top and/or on the right rail on the "listings-only" search pages. This must be configured by you when you set up your listings-only searches.
- Sponsored listings appear at the top and/or on the right rail on location search pages. This must be configured by you when you set up your location searches.
- Sponsored Listing Sprockets: If you have created sponsored listing sprockets to highlight your listing. These can be created by you in the sprockets admin section of your work site.
- Contact Information: Enter the name and email of the contact for this listing. This information is for internal purposes only and will NOT display publicly.
Date Settings: Set the start and expiration dates for this listing. Your listing will remain as a standard location until the start date and will return to a standard location after the expiration date. If you leave this blank, the listing will be activated immediately and stay active in until you manually turn if off.
- Video URL: If this business has a video, enter the URL here. NOTE: Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Photos: Upload images to the photo gallery. Maximum width is 620 pixels.
- Coupon: Add coupons from your advertiser here.
- Coupon: Upload a graphic
- Title: Option title
- Description: Optional description
- Start/End Dates: Set the start and expiration dates for the coupon. The coupon will not be visible until the start date and will disappear after the expiration date. If you leave this blank, the coupon will be activated immediately and stay active in until you manually turn if off.