Use this sprocket to give readers another way to find special features or services provided on your site.
See an example of this sprocket in action.
- Headline – Optional sprocket headline that is displayed on the public page.
- Description – Sprocket descriptive text that appears in the public page below the headline.
- Add Buttons – Choose button types and set where they link to. These buttons by default layout horizontally on desktop but stack on mobile screen sizes.
- Title/Notes – This is the sprocket title and info that appears only in the admin. Name your sprocket something that is obvious and descriptive. Add notes if necessary.
- Usage – This field will indicate where the sprocket is placed within your public site.
Design & Layout
- Multiple Buttons can be ordered via drag & drop
- Buttons will line up next to each other according to Sprocket width, and then stack
- When no title is added, the Buttons will line up with the tops of the Sprockets on either side
- With a title, the top border and title will line up with the adjacent Sprockets
- Follows the Design Center "buttons" edit item, plus "flourishes" for shape
- Pro clients can have custom classes (dropdown on right in edit page)