In order to help search engines recognize specific kinds of content and return the right results in response to search words Metro Publisher offers the content type "recipe".
The display includes icons for total time, preparation time, and cooking time. The recipe is presented with a preset number of servings you choose and which can then be changed and recalculated via a dropdown menu by your readers.
The information about "meal type / course", "skill level", "cuisine", and any "miscellaneous" information you may wish to provide is based on tags you create and select for each recipe.
Based on those tags and their categories, you can then provide recipe searches for your readers.
Your settings options are as follows:
- Preparation Time in hours and minutes
- Cooking Time in hours and minutes
- Servings in numbers
- Meal Type / Course to be selected from your existing Tags
- Skill Level to be selected from your existing Tags
- Cuisine Type to be selected from your existing Tags
- Miscellaneous information to be selected from your existing Tags
- Ingredients as a list with amounts and units you add
- Image to be displayed at the top of the recipe