Designers are responsible for the look & feel of the website and can edit the visual design of your public pages.
Designers have permission to access the following features:
Designers cannot make structural changes to the site or create or edit content.
Standard Account Designer Menu Tabs
With a Metro Publisher Pro account, the user role Designer allows:
- Access to the File Center
- Access to the Design Builder
- Access to the Design Center, which includes all CSS and images for the published design templates
- Modifying or uploading CSS and images for the public site templates
- Overriding the current design on the live site
The Designer dashboard for Pro Accounts has the additional shortcuts to the editing pages for those features:
Pro Account Designer Dashboard
Please visit our detailed support documentation for additional information and guides pertaining to the design of your Metro Publisher website: Site Structure & Design.