Your content can be exported for a variety of uses, such as importing into InDesign for print.
In order to export content:
- Log in to your Metro Publisher works site as an Editor.
- Then go to Content > Export.
- Click "Add" to create a new export.
- Configure your export settings.
- Go back to the export overview, and click "Start Export".
- Once the export is complete, it will appear at the top of the table "Last 5 Exports."
- Click "Download" to save it to your computer.
- Title: Since you can make multiple exports, the title should differentiate the type of export.
- Description: Add a description if necessary (optional).
- Export File Format: Choose the file format based on how you intend to use it your export.
- InDesign XML for Print
- Excel XML
- Machine Parsable HTML
- Print Description