The Most Commented Sprocket automatically generates a smart list of content based on the frequency and quantity of comments.
- Headline: This is a dynamic text headline that will appear at the top of the sprocket if no headline image is used. Example 01 above shows where the text header appears. If no headline image is used, then the text that you put into the 'Headline' field will appear in the sprocket as a text header.
- Headline Image: Inserting a header image gives flexibility to visually differentiate the sprocket. The Headline Image, if one is used, replaces the dynamic text headline. The look and feel of the sprocket is determined by the CSS that is controlling the overall look and feel of the site, but you may also visually differentiate your sprockets by inserting a graphical header here. Example 02 above shows what happens if you used a Headline Image in place of the dynamic text headline. In this example, an image has been inserted that has a more graphically interesting headline font as part of the image.
NOTE: Keep in mind that the image must be cropped properly for the space this sprocket will be placed into. If you use a headline image, the width should be 300 pixels for the Right Rail and 225 pixels for the Left Rail on the Homepage.
NOTE: This feature is not available for Standard users.
- Show Blogs: Select one or more blogs to display blog entries.
- Most Recent: The number of pieces of content to show. The order of the links is based on a combination of the number of comments combined with a span of time.
- Section/Subsection: Here you can select the entire website or limit it to a particular section or subsection.
- Tags: Add extra filtering by tag.
- Title: This is the sprocket title that is displayed in the admin. Name your sprocket something that is obvious and descriptive.
- Description: Descriptive text that appears only in the admin.
- Usage: This field will indicate where the sprocket is placed within your public site