To embed your Twitter timeline into your Metro Publisher site, you will need to paste some customized code created by Twitter into an HTML sprocket. It is easy and takes only a few minutes.
1. Create the Widget in Twitter and Get the Code
Twitter offers several options for types of timeline widgets you can create.
- First you must log in to your twitter accout and create a widget for your timeline.
- Then you will need to copy the code generated by Twitter
Create your own embedded timeline.
2. Create an HTML Sprocket and Paste in Code
Now that you have the code, log in to your Metro Publisher work site.
1. Create a new HTML Sprocket
2. Switch Text editor to Source mode.
3. Paste in the code from Twitter.
4. Make sure to give your sprocket a title.
Now you can place your Twitter Sprocket throughout your site as you would any other sprocket.